Beginner: 270€ Kitesurf course for beginners. Consists of 3 days of 3 hours per day including equipment and transfer to the beach.
Day 1. Theory and practical
- Revision and preparation of equipment
- Points of safety
- Control of the kite on the beach
- Revision and storage of equipment
Day 2. Practical in the water
- Control of the kite in the water
- Re-launch of kite from the water
- Self rescue
- Body drag
Day 3. Practical with board
- Control of kite and board
- Board position
- Water start
- Recovery of board
- First runs
Intermediate: 50€ /hour Kitesurf lessons for improve technique, requires minimum waterstart level, for hour including equipment.
With boat support, improve directional technique and stance in total safety in crystal clear water. This is the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for to improve your level.
Advanced: Kite trip for advanced kiters to learn jumps, tricks or surfboard riding. Requires minimum level of upwind ability and includes equipment.
- 1. 30€ /hour Flat water spot at bajo del Risco beach or south of La Graciosa.
- 2. 40€ /hour Wave spot. Various spots depending on prevailing conditions.
Equipment rental (under supervision only) 30€ /hour.
Supervision and rescue:
- 1. 50€ 1 person, 3 hours. (with own equipment)
- 2. 30€ 4 persons, 3 hours for person (min. 4 pers.)